Monday 5 September 2011

Hello! Announcements and updates!

Hello everybody!
I supply all accessories found in my shop!
I supply accessories at quite low rate since the price is alr lowXD
Email me for the supply rate!:)

Anw,  I HAVE UPDATED THE CATALOUGES! Thanks for the patient wait!

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to thank my customers who have always support this shop^^
and thanks all the supplier taking supply from me too! :)

Oh ya, shipping time have been change to 2 weeks. still, its faster than other shops (3 weeks)
Do give support!

Oh, mind helping do a short survey?
Which of the following would you like to see be sold in my shop? (I can confirm, it will still be cheap)
Korean Stamp Art Kpop Merchandises Korean Stationaries More accessories! Household neccessities   
pollcode.com free polls 

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment